Posted on




If you are enrolled at a Higher Education or a Higher Education/Further Education (HE/FE) Institution in the UK and wish to study, do a work placement or be a language assistant for between three months and an academic year in an EU, EEA, or candidate country you may be able to participate in the Erasmus Programme. Students from all subject-areas can participate, from art to zoology, biology to psychology. However, please check with your home institution as not all institutions offer Erasmus for all subjects – so do your homework first. Postgraduate students can also take part in Erasmus, provided they have not already exceeded their grant quota.

More details can be found here.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s