Considering a career in Medicine?
The one day medical careers course run by a team of experienced Doctors.
Courses held in Spring, Summer and Autumn at Imperial College, London.
Next course: Saturday 12th December 2009 – Book Online Now
The course provides impartial careers information to anyone considering medicine as a career.
Medicine is a unique career which is both challenging and rewarding; potential applicants are strongly advised to fully investigate what a career in medicine is really like, to ensure they are well suited to becoming a Doctor.
The PreMed Presentations:
– Application procedures: how to apply, and how to maximise your chances of acceptance.
– Interviews: including advice on interview and presentation skills.
– Medical school curriculum: pre and post clinical curricula and intercalated degrees.
– Medical careers: the diversity of careers available, pay scales etc…
The PreMed Interactive Workshops:
– Practical aspects of medicine are demonstrated to simulate a Doctor’s “day to day life”:
– Suturing, listening to heart and lung sounds and learning to interpret real X-rays.
Attending PreMed actually helps…:
Previous course attendees received, on average, 3 offers to study medicine.