1. The University of Surrey (96.9%)
2. Harper Adams University College (96.5%)
3. The Robert Gordon University (95.9%)
4. The University of Cambridge (95.2%)
5. King’s College London (94.6%)
The university with the worst graduate employment rate is London’s South Bank University (employment rate of 74.4%)
In total, 18,800 graduates were unemployed 6 months after graduation last year, across all UK institutions (HESA figures).
The government is requiring all universities to develop employability tables for all their courses, so that applicants can consider this information before completing their UCAS applications.
Information provided by ISCO.