With pressure on places at the UK’s top universities rising, many more UK students are applying to research-led, world-ranked universities in Australia and New Zealand.
Why do they go?
- Quality of the university education available – Australian and New Zealand universities are well ranked and respected internationally
- The education system in both countries is based on the UK model. This ensures excellent degree recognition, and makes it easy for students and graduates to move between the systems.
- More spaces available on popular courses such as history, politics, and economics
- Entry grades are realistic, as there is less pressure on places
- Chance to enjoy a relaxed outdoor lifestyle with travel opportunities and links to Asia
- The application process is straightforward, with Study Options’ help
How do they apply?
Study Options is the official UK representative of 26 Australian and New Zealand universities and offers free guidance and advice to students. A team of experienced advisers can help with every step of the application process as well as with making visa applications, securing accommodation and opening bank accounts.
To find out more, visit www.studyoptions.com, or come along to one of the Australian and New Zealand Open Day events, which take place between June 6th– 10th in London, Oxford, Bristol, Manchester and Edinburgh. The Open Days are a unique opportunity for parents, students and Careers Advisors to discover more about the quality of education and the attractive lifestyle available at 18 Australian and New Zealand universities.
A full list of universities attending the Study Options Open Days, and details of how to register for these free events, are available at: www.studyoptions.com/events/study_options_expo.html